Friday, December 13, 2013

Self Portrait and Portraits





Tip #1THEAM !!!!



The problem that I saw when I looked through my viewfinder was that I didn't have anything to focus on aside from the items in the far distance. This of course would make for a perfectly blurry photo of me, which isn't at all what I wanted.

Tip #2: Try Standing By a Corner

As an alternative to standing in the middle of nowhere, you might want to actually use a building or wall in your shot. In this circumstance your first instinct is to focus on the wall, but that might not work too well depending on your depth-of-field


Tip #3: Use Both Auto and Manual Focus

A good practice to get into when you're taking self-portraits is to use a mix of auto and manual focus. First, focus on your stand-in object using auto focus. Then, with the object still in focus, switch your lens to manual focus.




i like this picture because it shows exactly what she likes to use and what she likes to do and it shows her doing it.

  
I like this pic because i love the sport baseball,I like the point of view in the picture and how it shows him in the sky





casual portrait
 
         I liked this picture because its the manning family when they where younger together as a family happy and now 2 of them are in the NFL going against each other.

I like this pic because this is a picture of my favorite basket ballplayer in the league and he is the #1 point guard in the leauge being casual 

formal portraits 
i liked this pic because it is a picture of our president dressed formally to show and withhold the formalness of our country




I like this pic because this is a portrait of one of the most known scientist in the history and one of the most accomplished dressed formal

SELF PORTRAITS


I like this self portrait because it is a pic of hear no evil speck no evil and say no evil and it shows him three times


I like this pod because there is a astronaut taking a selfy in outer-space thats really cool 

No comments:

Post a Comment